Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One day without my Nexus One

     Don't have my phone with me doesn't cause a life change moment. Not at all. But the thing is it takes out some flexibility of my daily life. Normally I can check my emails and my social network services from my phone.  

     Since my company blocks "ALL" services it can possiblly find out there, which means no Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo mail. But for some reason, it doesn't block the Blogosphere at all. I can log in to my blogger, wordpress, tumblr and of course posterous. So that I can semi-rant a little bit.

    Thanks to Google voice. I'm still able to text my wife,  receive missed call information and voice mail. In addition, I can read the news and articles from Google reader.  So I guess, besides I can't read the emails and my friends' news feed. The life without my N1 isn't too bad.

 

Posted via email from j's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment